Meet Dr. Lettre
"I understand the importance of shaping a child's dental experience, starting with the very first visit. I am dedicated to creating an environment that is not only fun and inviting, but also educational. I aim to give your family the necessary information and tools to optimize your child's oral health. I am grateful for your trust and look forward to seeing those growing smiles!"
– Dr. Lettre
Dr. Matthew Lettre understands the importance of advocating for children’s general health, as well as their emotional and psychological development. It is his privilege to have parents place their trust in him to care for their child.
Education and Continuing Education
- University of Tennessee – Bachelor of Science in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, 2011
- Meharry Medical College – Doctorate of Dental Surgery, 2017
- Children's Hospital Colorado
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, 2019
- Externships - Neurodevelopment Disabilities (LEND) and Sensory Processing Disorder Awards
- Spotlight Provider - Down Syndrome Partnership of North Texas 2022
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Outside the Office
Dr. Lettre moved back to Texas with his wife, Shreya, and they are awaiting the arrival of their first child. Little Lettre is due July 2022! In his spare time, Dr. Lettre enjoys fishing, running, and exploring new restaurants in the DFW area.